Need a Quality Contractor?
Intro to MasterShield Gutter Guards
The one and only gutter guards that you will ever need.
House & Gutter Protection
Protect your home from weather elements, critters, & early deterioration.
About Our MasterShield Gutter Guards
Gutter guards are the best way to keep debris out of your gutters while still allowing water to flow through—protecting your roof, foundation, and your home. While there are many gutter guards on the market, MasterShield® has been rated best in field by numerous home improvement experts, and is the only gutter protection system available with self-cleaning patents.
- MasterShield® keeps gutters free from leaves, pine needles, “helicopters”, animal nests, shingle grit/oil, and much more! The filtration system blocks any debris larger than half the width of your hair—only letting water through.
- The guards are made of micro mesh, which is created using high quality aluminum and surgical grade stainless steel. LeafRelease™ non-stick surfaces cause debris to quickly dry and blow away. HydroVortex™ technology includes a siphoning force that pulls water through.
- MasterShield® is strong and will hold up to four feet of snow or 20lbs of debris and can withstand hurricane force winds.
- The guards attach to the front lip of the gutter, slide under the first course of shingles, and are attached to the gutter’s front edge with stainless steel screws. This prevents any debris from entering the system. The installation methodology is also approved by GAF, CertainTeed, Owens-Corning, and IKO not to void their shingle warranties.
MasterShield® does not require the flushing action of water to carry debris through. The guards are pitched with the roof—which allows water and debris to naturally flow off gutters, rather than a “shelf” for debris to sit on.
They come in 17 different colors—to easily match your existing gutters and home.
The guards are low profile, and virtually invisible from the ground.
Can be installed on any type of roof, including metal
- It is the first step in a harvesting system.
- Allows water to be reused indoors and outdoors.
- Non-potable—but can be treated!
- Contains no PVC content.
- PH balance of the water is the closest to natural rainfall (since debris does not decay in the water).
- MasterShield® filters the water to 50 microns. On average, tap water is filtered to 80 microns.
- The aluminum content is generally greater than 95% recycled, and the stainless steel up to 35% recycled.
- Glue used to bind the stainless steel meets the product standards for touching food.
- The gutter guards are 100% recyclable.
- 1st Bird’s and Bee’s Nest Guarantee in the industry.
- Best in industry warranty.
- Money Back-Warranty on product and labor if you experience gutter clogs.
- If the gutter clog causes damage claimable against insurance, will refund the deductible.
Get In touch below. Ask Any Question or Start a Free Quote
Call or Text Us
Charlotte, NC & Surrounding Areas